Welcome to Three Brothers Burgers
We are excited to enter our next phase of opening Three Brothers Burgers restaurant as a sit in venue from the 4th July. In order to ensure that our restaurant will be safe for our staff, suppliers and customers we have followed the government guidelines on how to reopen a business following COVID-19 with further advice from our external advisors.
The team who are returning to work have been thoroughly inducted to ensure they are safe to return and have undergone accredited e-learning modules to refresh themselves on Health & Safety in the workplace, risk assessments and PPE training.
To reduce the risks of possible infection our teams will return on a phased return to work and work in reduced numbers whilst keeping to the same teams where possible. A dedicated Coronavirus officer will ensure they maintain a regular routine including –
- Hand washing every 30 minutes
- Social distancing at 2 meters and where this isn’t possible follow the 1 meter plus rule.
- Wearing the appropriate PPE (visors or masks will be worn by service staff)
- Enhanced cleaning routines will be checked hourly
For our customers safety and comfort we have amended our normal procedures which include-
- You can now book a table in advance for up to 6 people made up from a maximum of 2 separate households.
- We will stagger booking slots to reduce chances of queuing and general contact whilst getting to your table.
- We are opening with only 2 out of 3 of our sections open and with spaced out seating to adhere to 2 meters and the 1 meter plus guidance.
- Our toilets will be open and our staff will regularly clean all surfaces, we ask guests to consider others when using the stairs and wait for them to avoid crossing at narrow ‘pinch points’.
- Use of disposable and recyclable utensils
We will also record the contact details of at least one member of each booking to allow the government to use their Track and Trace system in case of a reported infection.
In order for us all to get accustomed to this new way of operating, we will be open at slightly reduced hours for the first few weeks and make adjustments as and when we feel it is appropriate. From the 4th July we will be open 7 days a week from 12midday to 8pm (last booking at 7.30pm).
Thank you for supporting Three Brothers Burgers and please be assured that we will constantly monitor our procedures to make sure the return to dining out is fun, social but safe.